Ngày đăng: 2019-04-12
|Qui mô công ty:||50|
|Mức lương:||500 ~ 700 USD|
|Lĩnh vực:||Dịch Vụ|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hà Nội|
|Loại nhân viên:||Nhân viên|
|Ngôn ngữ trình bày:||Tiếng Anh|
|Mô tả công việc:||- Follow up, support and maintain the strong relationship with the existing customers.
- Provide technical support to customers on the installation, operation, troubleshooting, part identification, and repair of Semiconductor Production Equipment.
- Carry the curriculum and training syllabuses and conduct operation, programming, application and maintenance training classes and seminars, both in-house and at customer sites
- Perform the product training, gather the competition information.
- Periodical visit and meeting with customer to update, follow up the pending issue, spare-part inquiries.
- Provide the after sales support to service team, develop strong coordination and collaboration within internal team.
- Conduct warranty evaluations and failure analysis, directing effective and accurate information to engineering and other relevant departments, of all problem trends.
- Submit daily report (if any support customers), weekly report update figure & activities.
- Willing to travel, visit customer locations on short notice, often outside normal business hours and for extended periods of time.
- Be on call 24/7, except for vacations or pre-approved period, to support customers in any case even after hour technical support to customers which allow timely contact and response.
|Yêu cầu công việc:||- Self-movative.
- Diploma or Degree educational qualifications in Electronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineer.
- Previous experience in semiconductor equipment such as: Dicing saw, Wire-bonding, SMT, SMD lines is a plus. - - Skills required: process minded, good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken Vietnamese and English is mandatory (Korean/ Japanese speaking is advantage.)
Application at: email@example.com (Ms. Ngoc) or contact at: 097 689 0105 for further information.