Ngày đăng: 2020-05-15
|Qui mô công ty:||30|
|Mức lương:||600 ~ 1000 USD|
|Lĩnh vực:||Dịch Vụ|
|Chuyên ngành:||Nhân viên kinh doanh|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hà Nội|
|Loại nhân viên:||Nhân viên|
|Ngôn ngữ trình bày:||Tiếng Anh|
|Mô tả công việc:||• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies.
• Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
• Achieve sales target set by management.
• Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
• Protect existing clients and company's benefit by complying policies and regulations.
• Complete the assigned job when required.
• Complete Company’s sales reporting requirements (to Senior Manager or higher level) in a timely manner.
• Adhere to Company’s standard profit margins and discount guidelines
• Build and maintain a strong client relationship.
• Conversion of sales leads into customers
• Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
• Continually develop knowledge of Company’s products/services and general commercial awareness
in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
• Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
• Other jobs as per BOD’s requirements.
|Yêu cầu công việc:||• Good at English, prefer to have Japanese
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Working experience in Supply Chain Industry (Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Local Delivery…) will be an advantage.
• Working experience in Japanese company or understanding Japanese working style is preferred
• Fluent in Microsoft Office
Application at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Ngoc) or contact at: 097-689-0105 for further information.