Ngày đăng: 2020-11-17
|Qui mô công ty:||10|
|Mức lương:||0 ~ 0 USD|
|Lĩnh vực:||Dịch Vụ|
|Chuyên ngành:||Thư ký|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hà Nội|
|Loại nhân viên:||Nhân viên|
|Ngôn ngữ trình bày:||Tiếng Nhật|
|Mô tả công việc:||Japanese Law firm in Hanoi center.
- Searching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advices to clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, in reviewing and/or transaction agreements (SPA, SSA, SHA, Charter, etc…), financial agreements (loan agreement, credit facility agreements, etc.…) and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works;
- Translating and proofreading documents;
- Liaising relevant authorities for their opinion/clarification.
|Yêu cầu công việc:||- 1-2 years with relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Finance and general corporate.
- Experience with top tier law firms is preferable.
- Having a good command of English and Japanese
- Academic Qualifications: University (LL.B) or higher level degree (those who have experience studying in Japan are welcome.)
Application: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Ngoc) or contact at: 097-689-0105 for further information.