HR Manager (Hai Phong)
Ngày đăng: 2018-01-18
|Qui mô công ty:||1000|
|Mức lương:||1500 ~ 2000 USD|
|Lĩnh vực:||Sản Xuất|
|Nơi làm việc:||Khác|
|Loại nhân viên:||Cấp quản lý điều hành|
|Ngôn ngữ trình bày:||Tiếng Anh|
|Mô tả công việc:||(1) Teammates training and development
Provide a comprehensive training and development service to company IN ORDER TO ensure that all staff achieve high professional standards.
(2) Human resource management
- Provide human resource advice and guidance on the human resource implications of business decisions to the top management of company about the personal policies, procedures and actions required to ensure that company make the best use of its employees on all matters relating to human resource function.
- Direct and control the development and maintenance of appropriate and effective personal policies and ensure that these are communicated and implemented throughout company in a way that supports corporate objectives.
(3) Recruitment and selection
Direct and control the development and implementation of all necessary personnel planning, recruitment and selection procedures.
Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the budget.
(5) Pay system
Direct, control the preparation and maintenance of the remuneration strategy and appropriate term sand condition of employment.
- Direct, control the maintenance of an awareness of local legal recruitment in HR/GA/REC and provide legal advice to management.
- Oversee the development, implement and internal audit and internal control program and direct all necessary actions.
(7) Labor regulations
Encourage and maintain employee relation by undertaking all necessary consultation and negotiation with employee representatives, providing HR/GA/REC service excellence, and by ensuring the effective communication of company policies.
|Yêu cầu công việc:||- Have a Bachelor's degree in Human resource administrator or related fields
- A minimum 03 years’ Human resource management experience
- Communicate fluently in English
- Knowledge of the industrial
- Experience of management budgets
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Excellent leadership skill
- An eye for detail
- Analytical ability
- Excellent organizing skill
Please kindly send your CV (English) to: [email@example.com]
OR contact at 097-689-0105 for more information.