Business Process Consultant
Ngày đăng: 2018-11-22
|Qui mô công ty:||5|
|Mức lương:||1000 ~ 2000 USD|
|Lĩnh vực:||Công Nghê Thông Tin|
|Chuyên ngành:||Nhân viên kinh doanh|
|Nơi làm việc:||Hà Nội|
|Loại nhân viên:||Nhân viên|
|Ngôn ngữ trình bày:||Tiếng Anh|
|Mô tả công việc:||A business consulting firm under a Japanese group which is one of the largest IT service providers in Japan. It delivers business process consultation in SCM, logistics, sales and distribution, Financials area and IT advisory consultation to clients in automotive, high technology, telecommunication, consumer products, and retail & distribution industries.
- Understand the key issues of the client’s business process and create a counterproposal for the client to improve its management and operation.
- Work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with system functions in a business application)
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in Vietnamese, English or Japanese.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting service for our client.
- Support pre-sales and creating a proposal for a consulting project.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam and its reporting to the Headquarter.
|Yêu cầu công việc:||* Education and Experience:
- First level University degree
- Business English Or Business Japanese (N2 above)
- Preferred to have 2 to 7 years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm.
- Preferred to have been educated or worked in Japan in the past or worked for Japanese company.
* Key Skills Required (Must):
- High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: English(Business proficiency level), Vietnamese(Native), Japanese (Business proficiency level)
- Strong motivation to build up career in business consulting field.
- Excellent communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Experience of one or more consulting projects as project manager or project member or similar work experience.
- Experience of creating key consulting deliverables (Assessment/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement/Financial Policies)
- Basic understanding on business administration, business process and value chain in enterprises (sales, marketing, procurement, inventory, production, accounting, human resource management, corporate management, etc.)
- Basic experience on 1+ enterprise applications or IT tools (pre-sales, implementation consulting, system development, etc.)
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
* Key Skills Required (Preferred):
- Experience of enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle EBS, JDE, Microsoft, Infor, QAD, etc.).
- Experience of designing business process and system requirements.
- Experience of project management of consulting project or PMO experience.
- Pre-sales experience of professional services like consulting, IT implementation, system development etc.
Kinhdly send your CV to: email@example.com (Ms. Ngoc) or contact at: 097 689 0105 for further information.